25 March 2008

Site update - March '08

[1] My recent trip back home has given me the opportunity to snap better pictures of some toys, particularly those Transformers from my childhood.

The Origin Story Chapter 1: Fantasies & Inflections have been updated with higher resolution pictures of my childhood Optimus Prime MIB and Grimlock MIB. A picture of my brother's Japanese box Cyclonus has also been added to the chapter.

See the chapter here.

[2] I have created a want list of Transformers that I want a double of, or simply in a better condition. If you have something on the list, especially an item marked with an asterisk, please drop me an email.

I will pay good money for such items and depending on how enamoured I am with the it, I will even pay a premium.

The list is here. A link to it is also available on the sidebar on the right.

***

Gratuitous pic of my brother's MIB D-70 Cyclonus, which is now properly appropriated by me. heh.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts