30 July 2009

Autotwats and Decepticles

Nice way of putting it but not far from the truth:

"In order to avoid confusion between REAL Transformers and BAY's Transformers, I shall now and forever refer to the two factions in his films as "Autotwats" and "Decepticles." Anyone who thinks that's too insulting and that I'm just some fanboy nerd bitching, I would just like everyone to remember that there were testicles on asexual robots. Thank you." - MattK at Topless Robot

Why in gward's name were there testicles on Devastator? Why?!? Does anybody out there know the answer? I'd like to know. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts