24 October 2009

Massive Weekend Update part 4 - My Pretenders are here!

I managed to purchase all six 1988 Autobot Pretenders from a very nice US lady seller. They are all complete. They are all in near-mint condition (bar some minor unavoidable paint scuffing), and has near-perfect stickers with very few instances of peeling.

I am just happy I was able to acquire all six of these guys complete and in one lot rather than have to individually hunt them down. Additionally, I have it on good authority that Sky High and Splashdown are particularly tricky to find complete and in good condition - was great that they are part of this lot.

So, I'm going to say it again, my-pretenders-are-here! Hurrah!








Pretender shells of Landmine, Cloudburst, Waverider, Groundbreaker, Sky High and Splashdown

Pretenders Landmine, Cloudburst, Waverider, Groundbreaker, Sky High and Splashdown

Pretender shells of Landmine, Cloudburst, Waverider, Groundbreaker, Sky High and Splashdown


*Sunday edit* Gratuitious shot of the full complement of 1987 Autobot Headmasters Hardhead, Chromedome, Brainstorm and Highbrow; half a complement of the Decepticon Headmasters Snapdragon, Apeface and Mindwipe and two random Targetmasters - Cyclonus and Pointblank (his friends Crosshairs and Sureshot are actually protecting Lego on the shelf above).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts