26 April 2010

Hong Kong/Singapore trip 2010 - summary of Toy Hunting acquisitions

I'm now back in Sydney.

I was in HK and SG from 9th April till 25 April. Looking back, I no longer get these opportunities often. Going on a long holiday and having the time to toy hunt is increasingly becoming a luxury.

However, this year, I have been fortunate enough to have time for Tokyo in January and now Hong Kong and Singapore in April.

This trip to HK/SG was more a family visiting trip but I managed to squeeze in some toy hunting time and obtained a fair few Transformers, for which I'm incredibly happy.

I was pleasantly surprised that HK still held a few delightful surprises where vintage G1 TFs are concerned! Check them out below!

Here is a summary of the HK/SG Trip 2010 chapters:

4 comments:

  1. Nice, didn't realize you popped by SG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I did. It was a short visit and you being in camp and all I figured that chances of meeting up are slim. heh. Next time perhaps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, such a waste. NS's such a bane. Anyway, glad to see that you got a great haul from your trip. Didja pop by the Toy Street in HK? There's some pretty good deals there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which toy street you referring to? Sai Yeung Choi street in Mong Kok or Tai Yuen street in Causeway Bay?

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts