22 April 2010

SG Toy Hunt - Comic acquisitions

Left HK on 18th April and flew to Singapore. 

At the back of my mind, SG would have even less vintage TFs than HK.

Bought the following comics. Just catching up with what I'd miss in terms of Bleach and Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service. Spotted Beast Wars: The Ascending and bought it since I missed it the first time round.

The highlight of this batch is Silver Surfer: Return of Thanos. I saw this when I was back in SG in July of 2009 but did not buy it (and have been kicking myself ever since). This time, I went in search of it again hoping I'd find it and I did! Hurrah!


Another opportunity buy here. Bought the Infinity Gauntlet TPB since its the continuation of Thanos Quest and also because its lots cheaper than getting it from AU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts