17 February 2011

Updates, updates!

In recent times, I have updated the site less than I would have liked to. There are many reasons for this - still acclimatizing to HK, getting used to work here, been out a little too much, a few too many sessions of mahjong, many visiting friends and relatives to entertain (who would have guessed that HK is such a popular destination for people to visit), overdose of toy shopping, and most recently went to Japan for holidays.

Over the next few days, I will be updating this space on all the fun things I did in Japan and all the cool Transformer related things I got this time round. These posts will be in respect of the actual date they happened and so might pre-date this post.

Today, I am catching up updates of my early February acquisitions.

See below!

~ HD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts